Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hobby Lobby Haul

Hey, so there was a slight change of plans. In my last post I wrote about where I'm going on Black Thursday ( I made it up) and Black Friday. Well, I went to Hobby Lobby today and that means that I might not go Friday. So don't expect a haul from Hobby Lobby after Black Friday. But, while I was there I did pick up a few things so lets get started with this haul!







 So first I got these white pipe cleaners. They from the brand Tree House Studio. They were only $.87, at Joann Fabrics they would have been $2.99. So I think that was a really good deal.


 Next I got these paint palettes. They were both only $.99 and they're from the brand Master's Touch, which I think is Hobby Lobby's exclusive brand. The one with the circles in it would have been the same price at Joann Fabrics, but the rectangular one would have been around $1.49 so once again I got it for $.50 less.
                                                
Next I got some double-sided tape and sorry for all the blurry pictures my phone wasn't focusing. It was only $2.99 and at Joann it is usually $5.29 but they are having a sale so it would be $2.64. But that is not for this brand (American Crafts) it is for Scotch double sided tape, which I had previously and didn't like very much. So I decided to try a different brand of tape and I'll see how that goes.


After that I have some miniature clothespins. They are by the brand The Paper Studio and they were $1.99, which I think is a little bit pricey for such small things, but I just decided to get them anyways. 



Then I got some plain white cardstock which was $4.99. It would have been the same price at Joann. It is by the brand The Paper Studio. The reason I got this is because I make custom earring cards and tags for my mom's friend (the one who makes jewelry) and she needs more but I ran out of cardstock and had to get more.  



Next up I got some of Elmer's Rubber Cement. I've seen quite a few YouTubers have this and I wanted to try it for my self so I might do a review on it. It was $2.99 which isn't a bad price really. Like I said comment if you want a review on this.

                                                
I also bought some mini box cutters? I've seen people on YouTube have these only bigger and I think I'll use these to cut foam on my homemade squishies. But if you are not an experienced crafter or very careful I do not recommend these for you, because they are very sharp so use with caution or adult supervision is recommended.



I also got some The Fine Touch acrylic paints because people said they are at very high quality. This color is Raw Sienna and I'm glad I got this color because for some odd reason, I have know brown acrylic paint. I have brown puffy paint but no brown acrylic paint.



Then I got this one in Primary Yellow. I don't know why it is coming up on camera so lightly, really it is about the color of nacho cheese (deep yellow).



Finally, I got some Titanium White. It is even whiter than it looks on camera. Oh, and all of these paints where $2.99.



So that's it for now guys. If you want me to write a review for any of these products just comment below. Bye!


                                                                                         Stay Artsy,
                                                                                                     Rebecca J.

No comments: