Saturday, November 29, 2014

What I Got Pre-Black Friday Shopping ( Black Thursday )

Hello! So today,  I'm sorry but I do not have a crafting post. But, if you still want to do some kawaii crafting, I will post my panda bun squishy tutorial on my kawaii blog in a few minutes. So let's get started and see what I got!



First, as you can see, I got this Hello Kitty throw blanket, that is..... SO SOFT! I'm putting it over my shoulder's right now! I got this at Kohl's and I don't remember all the prices on these items, but if I remember it I will say it.


Next, I got pair of Minnie Mouse headphones. I don't remember the price for these but, I did get them at Kohl's.
After that I got this shirt that says "Selfie" on it. I also got this from Kohl's.
Then we went to Target and I got some more things. So, because I'm a giant 2 year old, I got another Barbie. I haven't stopped buying toys yet. She (yes, I just said she) was $5.

Next from Target, I got some plain white duck tape. It was, I think, $ 3.99.

 Then I got some Hello Kitty puffy stickers. They were in the $1 section so obviously, only $1.

Finally, again because I'm like 2, I got a Slinky. But, it doesn't go down the stairs like I thought it would. Our stairs are too wide, bummer. It was also in the $1 section.


Alright, so I hope you guys liked this little haul. And just so you know, none of these are gifts to anyone else. Because we don't celebrate Christmas. So it's all for me (super selfish look on face)! Just kidding, I'm not selfish. Even if we don't celebrate Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!

                   Stay Artsy,
                                    Rebecca J.





No comments: